Discovery sail from Cyclades to South Crete island of Gavdos
One way from SYROS Cyclades to Paleohora southwest CRETE.
This discovery sailing is for the one who wonts something different, Paros Mykonos Santorini is splendid but most of you probably have visit.
Two things push me to plan this trip:
First the climatic changes, the prevailing winds in Greece and especially in Aegean sea are from North to South, as everywhere around the world there are stronger year after year, so the first is to propose to you one comfortable sailing downwind and to be sure that you will enjoy your cruise.
The second thing is to go to same places that probably you will not easily visit, to swim on exemptional spot, visit the Hora of beautiful islands and to taste the real Greek cuisine with local products, heat same fish directly from the fisherman boats.
During these twelve days I will be your guide to propose to you the best spots, the best tavernas, the best places to visit.
Trust me that I will do my best to have unforgettable holidays with respect to all Safety rules.
- Saturday a 17.00 embarkation briefing to have a personal contact, paper work, provisioning dinner on a nice taverna.
- Sunday, we sail to Syfnos the bay of Vathi enjoy swimming and dinner on front of the sea.
- Monday, we sail first to the wild island of Polyegos see the beautiful rocks and enjoy swimming after we sail to Kimolos mooring for the night you can visit the charming village and, on the port, have diner right on the beach.
- Tuesday, sail to Milos at Adamas bay where is located the main harbor, the one who loves visit the hora of Milos is wait for them.
- Wednesday, we leave after make good provisions to spend the day and night in the south west corner of Milos on a beautiful beach during the day and a lovely cove for the night.
- Thursday, early the morning we sail to Crete Hania in the Old Venetian port. What can I say about this exceptional town you have to visit and am strongly recommend at the end of our sailing to spent two – three days in the area of Hania.
- Friday, after a nice café on the Croisette we sail to the pirate’s island the wild Gramvoussa uninhabited after 1828 end of the Nautical Pirate State, we visit the fortress and if we are lucky mooring on the small peer.
- Saturday, after a morning swimming we open the sails direction Palaiochora and maybe dinner on the mountain in the village of Kandanos to my friend George place the taverna Mesostrato.
- Sunday, we sail to the island of Gavdos arriving we stop for a nice swimming in Sarakiniko bay.
- Monday, we sail to the prestigious village of Sfakia this people never surrender to the ottoman empire.
- Tuesday, sail back along the cost to Paleohora dinner proposed on a fish tavern close to the port.
- Wednesday, end of the adventure disembarkation at 9.00 and transfer to Hania.
Total cost for 12 days: 7900 €
All the photos are real from previous trips.